Monday, July 5, 2010

Happy Things

Today is the beginning of the rat race - the start of my very busy month! Since I will be out of town all week, I have posted a few videos as a fond and temporary farewell! They made me smile and now I would like to pass the joy along to you. I love innovation and people who think out of the box and break the norm!







Speaking of innovation, I will be having a very cool guest blogger later this week to help me out while I'm away! I'm really excited to have her featured on H is for Handmade so please check back to see what pretties she will be featuring and show her some love! 
Have a great week!



1 comment:

Joan said...

I heart all the videos. I wish I could have been around when the happy face clouds were being distributed. I also wish I could be have been around (like the old videos) when you see everyone dancing in train stations.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails