Friday, May 7, 2010

Look At Me...Some more!





Just in case you don't get enough of me here on H is for Handmade, you can get another big dose of me today on Ucreate! I was so thrilled when Kari asked me to be a guest blogger, that I responded to her email with a resounding "YES!" Then I looked at how many followers she had and I just about peed my pants! That is a lot of people looking at my work and I have to admit it was incredibly a little intimidating. I really hope that I did not disappoint! My son just loves to get the mail so I figured I would be a good mommy and make something for him to play with that is a just little farther from the street and it's traffic! After talking to my neighbor about this tutorial, she said, "You know what? A child's fascination for getting the mail never ends. My 17 yr. son old still races me to the mailbox every day! He loves it, too!" Thank you for the reassuring words, Carolyn! 

You can find a full tutorial and templates for the the mailbox I designed just by clicking HERE! And as always, It is so very simple and only cost me $4! Enjoy!

Now, I can proudly say "I was featured on...

7 comments:

Kee said...

great job Amy! Good details to your steps.

Libbie said...

Just came over from there & I am excited to follow along & visit often!

Kari Sweeten said...

...and I can finally say H is for Handmade was a creative guest on Ucreate!! You definitely did not disappoint...I am so making this for my daughter! Thanks again for sharing your creativity with us!

Aunt Suzi Quilts said...

So much fun!! Way to go.

Unknown said...

a mail box! what will you think of next. so awesome. & i love the flowers on the stripe shirt. very cool.

so good seeing you the other night.

Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

I jsut clicked over from U create. I love your mailbox so much! I'll be linking to it tomorrow. Off to explore the rest of your blog...

Joan said...

Sometimes templates are the hardest thing to get right. You did it right. It's so very cute and now I will make Emerson some mail.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails